Three membership levels offer specific benefits tailored to different organisations, business types and their respective needs.
Hardcopies at members discount can be purchased through our shop.
SCI's training keeps engineers updated with the latest developments within steel design and equip them to design competently, efficiently and safely.
- Advisory Desk Notes - AD 367: Construction loading for composite slabs - update to P364
- Advisory Desk Notes - AD 368: Shear resistance of I-sections in P363
- Advisory Desk Notes - AD 369: Steel bearing piles: Pile driving formulae and driving resistance
- Advisory Desk Notes - AD 370: Weld design for beam end plate connections in accordance with SCI P358
- Advisory Desk Notes - AD 371: Design of cold-formed steel trapezoidal sheeting