Three membership levels offer specific benefits tailored to different organisations, business types and their respective needs.
Hardcopies at members discount can be purchased through our shop.
SCI's training keeps engineers updated with the latest developments within steel design and equip them to design competently, efficiently and safely.
- NCCI: Provision of 'appropriate anchorage' to profiled sheeting (GB)
- Design of partial penetration butt welds in accordance with BS EN 1993-1-8 (AD 399)
- UK NA to BS EN 1991-1-3: General Actions – Snow loads (AD 397)
- Thermal bridging in light steel framing and modular construction (P411)
- Stainless steel tanks for biogas production (P412)